Wednesday 25 February 2015

An Opportunity to Share with Others

Hello everyone; 

Thora and I have a great idea - brilliant in fact! Does anyone out there wish they had a place or opportunity to share with others (either disabled or not) their concerns, questions, ideas etc about any topic that interests you in a safe friendly atmosphere with others who care? Years ago, on occasion, as the interest dictated, I would have a couple people to my place to discuss things like independence and what it meant for them and me and sometimes I took their ideas and applied them to my own life.. I found this very beneficial and worthwhile and good way to socialize. Would anyone out there be interested in such a similar situation and if so, please let me know and let's see what we can make happen. We hope to hear from you soon and perhaps more ideas will emerge.

No comments:

Post a Comment